Saturday 6 November 2010

Update

Sorry everyone!! Wow, it has been 3 months since i last updated my blog.
Well, not much has changed really.
I had my final term exams and i felt good about it. Lets all hope I get good grades on those!

______________________________________________

I helped the teacher to mark some papers. That gave me a clue on how to answer SPM :)
and it gave me confidence on my grades. Really hope it will be good!!
Other then that. My prefect life. Alot of us have been slacking off, so the last 2 weeks of school, we promise to make it our best and show the teachers why we deserved the badge we earned. Owh!!
Yeaa. Two more weeks off school!!! everyone else just has 1 more week, but SJI has 2 more weeks.

I Don't know what to do during the holidays..
I wanna go out and HAVE 100% FUN AND LAUGHS with loved ones..(not counting parents this time)

I am still searchin for that special someone. - ♥ - Justin Bieber's Sombody to Love keeps ringing in my head!! :(
I also found a friend who is VERY sweet and VERY nice to me!! ♥ She really understands me. sad thing is.. she is taken. BUT no worries! ^^ They seem happy together and I hope that plays out well for them.
____________________________________________________

These past few weeks, I have been getting better at rhyming my sentences!! xP
My mom says "It is because i read alot of books and i am very comfortable with the language"
It is fun to have a converstion and suddenly make your sentence rhyme! ♥
_____________________________________________________

I have been REALLY missing the times when i was only 8 years old. Where life was less complicated and everyone honestly LOVED you. So during these holidays, I would like to meet those friends of mine!! I heard my friend is working at Giant's J.CO donuts in Kota Damansara.
Plannin on visiting her!! ♥
and i also plan on sleeping over my other friend(s) house!! ^^ and for sure go hang out ALOT ANYWHERE ANYTIME
____________________________________________________

Well, i promise whenever something interesting happens in my life. I will be sure to update my blog on it!! ^^

Signing out.
.:Nicholas:.