Saturday 27 November 2010

Sleepover

On the 24th of November which was Wednesday I had a sleepover at my Bestfriends house. Amirul Ariffin
- We have been friends since 2004 and never fought once.. We love eachother no matter what! but sometimes he look at me with a dissapointed face if I do something that ain't right.
- We have been through good times and bad times together. Advice each other and we5 always have eachothers back.

Ok! Back to the present! Sleepover! When I got there, I greeted em' all then when down to the pool. Our friends were there. It was about 9pm at the time. Some were swimming and running around. Amirul and I just sat and talk to our friends. By 10pm everyone was getting ready to go back home.. So after a few jokes and laughs, Amirul and I went back to the house. Soon after, his mother came back and brought 4 plastic bags full of raw meat from the Mosque since "Hari Raya Korban" just passed. So we were assigned to separate the fat and the meat! :D
AT LEAST WE WEREN'T BORED!! Pictures are here(sorry, my camera ain't good a.t.m.):-



The Heart.. I put my thumb through one of the arteries. =9



All The Fat! o.o

It is harder then it seems.. :(

But I'm Good at it.. ;D


I think I was tearing a piece of meat into two.. The Hulk Moment!! >:O

I Know I have fat too... So WHAT?? it's comfortable like Pillows ♥

Muscle? :D

The Grotesque (Our Enemy):- Okay that was lame -.-

After that, We cooked french fries for supper. Then Amirul's mom was kind enough too treat us all McDonalds for the second supper. ♥

At least now you know where all my fat is coming from!! o.o

I slept at 2:30 while Amirul didn't sleep at all. He was on my computer all night long. Pity him, b'cuz he doesn't get to use a computer that often. =(
Next morning I woke up at 11am and by 1:30pm my Mom picked me up. Amirul cooked steaks using the meat, so he gave me 2 pieces. I ate em' as I waited for my Mom..

After she picked me up, we drove to the house in Shah Alam called Monterez. It was my first time. It was BIG! It was a Bungalow House with alot of trees around it.. since it was a golf club. =3

I was bored so i started a campfire. I walked around to look for wood, and the first try, I had it started with no problem!! Thank You Scouting!!
Then my clothes smelt like campfires smoke! IT WAS AWESOME. After that, I cleaned up and watched Cougar Town and How I Met Your Mother with my mom. While I was playing with the fire, my mom was watching Eat Pray Love.

Our neighbour had a dog!! It was sooo FRIENDLY!! ♥ But my mom said it was very mischevious when women are around.. ;D

hehehe.. Here are a few pics!!

Cost's RM7000
If anyone wants to have puppies with it, the person must pay the owner of this dog.. o.o

That is all FOLKs!! thanks again for reading..

Signing out.
.:Nicholas:.