Thursday 11 November 2010

10/11/10-11/11/10 (Part 1)

Wednesday 10/11/10
Today I was hyped up because my parents are going for a honeymoon!! They were pretty excited. Then again why shouldn't they! They have been married for 1 year and the annivesary is celebrated with a honeymoon. ♥

I hope they won't start an argument while they're at it because you see, my father is sort off a perfectionist. My stepmother on the other hand is the quite type but when it gets too much for her too handle, she could fire up to. Haha! It could get annoying at times, but i would just ignore the hurtful comments because I know they don't really mean it. Parents will always be there for you because they would wan't the best out of their children right?

Since they're taking the week off, they sent me to my grandmothers home. Speaking off homes, my grandma has a pillow which says "MOTHER makes a house A HOME" and my grandmother should have been a great mother to have children who are all successful. I am proud to be part of this family.