Thursday 11 November 2010

10/11/10-11/11/10 (Part 2) *Scroll down for part 1*

After school ended, my dad picked me up and went straight towards my grandmothers house. I was pretty excited because I can have a week without my dad breathing down my neck. It was that stressful! We had packed all the essential items needed for me in a week with school uniforms and clothes for a camp this weekend.

When we arrived, she had served food for all of us and as obviously, our grandmothers cooking always tastes great! I had the thought of getting fat while i stay here for the week. With all the delicious food being served everyday. Even as I write this, my auntie is making us Spaghetti Cabonara. Yummy!! Soon after, I had my goodbyes with my dad and wished him a safe and wonderful trip in Australia.

I unpacked all my stuff, iron the clothes needed for school and took a warm bath in the shower. It was rejuvenating! I did not have much to do, so i watched Eat, Pray, Love and Inception in one night. Had dinner, read a book and slept off to the next day...