Thursday 11 November 2010

11/11/10 (Part 3) *scroll down for part 2*

Thursday 11/11/10

Yipee!! It is my mothers 42nd birthday today!! My grandmother was getting all excited.
After my routine of going to school and coming back, I had my mother pick me up today! Wished her Happy Birthday!!! She was happy to hear. I commented that I didn't know what to give her for her birthday. She replied with a subtle "Owh! You don't have to get me anything! Spending time with my darling son is enough!" :)

Last year i bought a birthday card, while the year before that I had given her a home made birthday card. So this year, cards should be overrated. We had lunch at Solaris Mont Kiara, then drove off to The Gardens to try and send my Blackberry for repair. It was abit of a walk because Maxis said they could not do it. So we had to try our luck in another shop.

My mother bought a Candle holder in the shape of a pharaoh for the home. Then she sent me back to my grandmothers house and said farewell. Got home and showered and now here I am writing this. So, off i go to enjoy my Cabonara!! ^^

Signing out.
.:Nicholas:.

Thank you everyone who reads my post! ♥ <-- here is a token of appreciation!