Wednesday 17 November 2010

Hari Raya Eid al-Adha

17/11/2010-Wednesday

Today would be the last day, after a week staying with my Tok Ma. In the morning, woke up and straight to the showers to get ready for the Morning Prayers. I thought it'll be a boring day but ended up quite swell! ^^

When i got to the Mosque, I sat down with my uncles listening to the Khutbah. After awhile, i spotted my friend Syahir. I sat beside him and wished him. He said Malik, my senior now in Taylors University studying Mass Com was infront of us. I just waited till he noticed me. After afew mins of talking to Syahir bout his plans to go to Genting or somewhere for a day, Malik noticed me and he came to sit beside me. I greeted him and conversations went on.. Then after awhile we spotted another one of our friend but he was too far away to say hello to. At the end we were all happy to see each other. We all wen't back home. My grandmother lost her slippers but she accepted it, saying it was a test from Allah.

When we got home we ate ketupat, rendang, lodeh, lontong, lemang.. ahhaa It was delicious!! The meat she cooked was fresh from the market. Everything was splendid. Everyone from the family came over. I felt sleepy but a drink of coke did the trick. Then my mother came by in the afternoon. When she was about to leave i wanter to go to Marks and Spencers to buy some Turkish Delight. So she dropped me off there and waited. I was walking/rushing to the shop. Didn't want my mom to wait so long. When i was in the shop, I bumped into Regina. I think she was with her mom. We said hello, bye bye.. Sorry!! was rushing ^^ nice too meet you again though.

When my mom sent me back to my grandmas house, I started packing up because it was my last day there. My parents were on the way back from their Honeymoon in Australia. So when they got here, they ate and chat with the family for awhile. by 9pm we were on the road back to home sweet home. Yaay!! 19mbps internet!! hahaha it has been like 5 days without internet! Well Guys! I am BACK!!

Signing out.
.:Nicholas:.