Saturday 20 November 2010

Outing and Shopping

20/11/2010 Saturday.

I was hoping for this day to come! It went on excellently without any problems! Yes, today I woke up and had my breakfast and played the Cosmic Destruction for abit. Then got ready and went to Pavilion to meet up with friends.

When I got there, my friends haven't arrived yet. So I tried to go fix my watch (Technomarine) but then the stall wasn't there anymore. So I asked the saleslady what happened. She told me T.W.Steel took over and Technomarine would be located somewhere else someday. My watch could still be sent there. She said I would have to buy a new strap since the strap tore of! :(

After that I met my BestFriend! Amirul Ariffin. He smsed me in the morning and say he wants to tag along. So we just walked around doing nothing. We had no plans really. After a few minutes, I bought ourselves drinks from coffee bean. Then met up with Irfan, He was on his date! He was sooo "kalang kabut". He ended up leaving me to get back to his date. The thing is, he invited me to follow them! -.-

Then after that, I met with Regina. She had to go for her Japanese Lesson. So before that, we all just walked around doing nothing. I stopped by Puma b'cuz my friend wanted to buy a shoe. I stumbled upon this designers shoe, limited edition and all. It cost RM1000!! by that time, Regina was off to her class.

Then I was all alone again. Soon after my friend Gavinesh was there b'cuz the interactors had to pay for the Conference in December. So we chilled till 3pm. More and more came. Amin and Ysheng finally arrived. Vinod was there too. After Ysheng collected the money, Vinod and Gavinesh went back. It was Abbas's b'day and he so happen to be there. We all wished him and went to eat lunch at Sakae Sushi. I ordered one Miso Soup, one Ramen and a cup of hot green tea.

Suprisingly Victor worked there! So we all teased him and stuff. Soon after, Ysheng spotted Crystal going up to TGIF. They were having a b'day party there. Ysheng ran off all the way just to say hi. I wanted to go too but I pity my other friend for he would be waiting all alone. So after all that, only Amin, Ysheng and I was left. They brought me shopping. o.o

Got 1 sweater and 1 t-shirt from TOPMAN. I wanted to buy the sweater from UNI QLO but they were too lazy to walk there again. I bought a pair of Jeans from Pull & Bear. Then we walked over to KLCC and bought a pair of shoes at Everlast. I spent a total of RM397!!
My dad said, I shouldn't of bought the shoe since I had one just like it, but it's actually different.

My family was waiting for me at Starbucks in KLCC, They relaxed there for 1 hour and my dad thought me on the basics of investing in properties and shares. Next, my family and I wen't to Tropicana Mall. My stepmom had to buy some groceries. Then we finally got home. Safe and Sound. THE END!

hhahaha well Yea! It was an eventful day for me! :D
Signing out
.:Nicholas:.