Thursday 18 November 2010

Normal Day ~_~


Darn.. EVERY MORNING!! I always wake up earlier then I like, because of my dad laa. Interupt my sleep, my cat keeps coming in my room in the morning. He keeps jumping on the bed and I have to wake up just to put him down. >:O

Tiring laa!! >.<" Breakfast just some scrambled eggs and sandwiches. Then I went online for abit to check on my Mafia Wars. Yes, I do Play Mafia wars.. This is my status currently:- Professional Hustler "╫MAD╫Al Don Nick [A.B.C]" level 548 Mogul Then at 11:00AM, my father and I brought the cat to the vet. They needed to re-bandage its foot. That alone cost RM30!! For lunch i had Nasi Campur. I had stingray and was bored so I made this out of its bones! =D It is a skeletons hand (if it isn't obvious) made out of stingrays bones.

After that, we walked around the Shopping mall close to the area which was Hartamas Shopping Center. I showed my dad which Sunglasses I want [Oakley] and a new pair of glasses. Its brand was "Public". Then I went to the game shop and bought Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction! WOOT!! ♥




So, now I am back home.. My dad is bringing us out for dinner later tonight. For now i want to play this game! Ciao guys!! Thanks Alot for reading!

Signing out.
.:Nicholas:.