Sunday 6 February 2011

Updates?

Haha Soo sorry for not being active, well it gets kinda old to do this. It's like talking to yourself.

Well, in January school was normal I guess? Oh! let me tell you something.. Every morning I have to walk to the LRT which is like 1km away. When I arrive school, I get to rest i guess? xD
going back is the same thing, another km. So in 1 day i walk 2km! :D

Chinese New Year Holidays (28/1 -6/2)
Chinese New Year wasn't much for me. Nobody invited me to their open house so no red packets. :( I was suppose to go karaoke with Crystal and her friends for 6 hours. I turned them down and went to my moms house instead! :D See, I am a good boy! -_-

At my moms house, i didn't do much.. play with my neighbours dog, go online and my step dad brought us out to TGIF for dinner. That was good because the service was excellent. All the waiters there are students of culinary arts and hotel management. So IT WAS GOOD! :D We got a 30% discount voucher for our next bill in TGIF.

On Thursday, I was supposed to go out with my friend, Iswar but he canceled cuz Jagit's relative passed away. My condolence for em'. So I wen't back to my dads house on that day itself and just chilled to the very next day.

Okay! now we are on Saturday, hehe don't get lost! :D
Amirul Ariffin planned this BBQ/Swimming event, so i attended and had fun la! We were handling the bbq pit. Let me be specific, we as in the Johannians and a few other awesome people! :D
So half way through, it started raining so all of us tending the bbq went swimming! AWESOME FUN UNDER THE RAIN!! haha I brought my floats so it was EPIC! the rest neither wanted to help us cook or swim. They just sat their talking amongst themselves. Even the host didn't swim! =_= I had to go home pretty early, everyone stayed back till 9pm but as for me, I had to go home at 7.30pm b'cuz my dad wanted me to study. Sunday I was stressed out cuz I had lost my keys and the night after the party i was using my phone to go online thinking it was on wifi. Next morning i found out it was on 3G. Soo? THE PHONE BILL IS GONNA BE EXPENSIVE! T_T
Thank god i found my keys that day at my friends house b'cuz without it, i can't open the gate to leave/enter my house for school and my dad doesn't wake up as early as i do...

So thats about it for now! My exams are next week. Wish me LUCK! :D