Wednesday 5 January 2011

School is back.. That Sijil Pelajaran is mine.. (I hope)

First few days of school.. it has only been 3 so far. It's going on quite well.. I've been praying and hoping to get the best out of all this.

First day was kinda bad.. but still I tried to make the best of it. I entered the last class of Science stream. Canteen was haywire and everything was messed up.. 2nd day thankful went wonderful.. They said they had made a mistake and I was transfered from the last class, to the first class! :3
My mood went so high.. the sky wasn't the limit no more. I got used to the canteen.. they start putting tables again. Only thing was I sat at the back. Then 3rd day, we had to arranged sitting positions alphabetically and to my delight. I sat right infront beside the teachers desk. Oh, all the information and attention of the teacher would be directed to me first! :D

Lets hope all this good things keep on coming. :D