Wednesday 5 January 2011

Okey, we are getting things sorted out here.. (23rd-1st)

Ooookeey.. lets see..

3. Crystals Birthday Bash! (23rd-24th December 2010)
- It was a pool party which was supposed to be with a "French" theme. We made it more Malaysian. ;)
There was nothing french about it! xD
I had soo much fun! At first, I only knew about 5 people there. At the end of the day... everyone that attended her party became my friends.. :3
I LOVE FRIENDS! <3

- She had a sleepover too.. but my mom wanted me back home. So yeah, Mommy's boy. :3

4. and then There Was The NEW YEARS EVE!
It came out to be a bust. Well not tottaly, I couldn't spend the time with the person I want but then again it was okey, cuz sadly.. wait thats for later.
- I spend the nite with my family. My dad and I, with my half-brother went to the Curve to buy food/desserts because my grandparents are coming. My dad called it "FUN" =.=
he hasn't seen "MY" side of Fun.. ;)

- So we counted down to the last second, watched the fireworks since we had a 360 view of KL, Hoorah Hoorah!! but at 2am on the 1st day of 2011.. My girlfriends grandfather passed away. It must be really really depressing for you to lose someone you love on the first day of the year. :'(
- I've been through it.. well all I can say is, "Stay strong, you have someone looking over you now."