Saturday 19 February 2011

Exam Week and Forensics Competition

So my exams started on the 14th. Like on Valentines Day weh!! but then again.. i'm a victim of the S.A.D. :( hhahahaha I don't mine.

So yeah, Physics paper 3-easy, Paper 1-hard, Paper 2-Drop dead hard.
Bahasa Melayu-Not enough time for me to finish everything. :(

So on Thursday i had to take English and Friday? Math. But I participated in The SEA Forensics Tournament. Well, I tried my hands on Oral interpretation. Sadly, I didn't reach the semifinals. I won't be giving you lame excuses why I didn't. Hahaa Just not good enough.

1st day
-Good. My OI was overtimed so lost a rank from that. :(
-Met Lixie for the first time that day. She had introduced me to Nazierah. Nice people.
-Watched the other participants too. Some were dead boring/ some were a disgrace, some were AWESOME.

2nd day
-I got there by 8:02am when my OI starts at 8:00am, So I didn't do well there. :(
-Got eliminated and didn't reach the semifinals
-Again watched the other participants to spur them on.
-Met a whole lot of other people.

3rd day
-I got there early b'cuz my dad sent me for the first time to anywhere in the early morning
-Only Arief Iskandar and Abdullah Adam made it to the finals for Forensics duet and solo acting
-Hanged out with the St.Mary contestants for abit with Jasfaizi. *They said I like one of em'*
-Met Anwar Razak from VI
-Finally, St.John's won Silver for solo acting thanks to Arief, and Duet acting thanks to Arief and Adam. (They are Brothers). 3rd best for overall performance, 2nd was awarded to Hong Kong International School and 1st was awarded to Kolej Tengku Jaafar. We also won the Rafidah Award for being the best participants amongst the government schools there.

All in all a good experience and history has been made cuz none of the Johannians have ever won medals. Not to mention 2 extra bonus awards! We are gonna be in the Star Newspaper baby!! :D

So check that out soon. So today is Sunday, no more forensics and well, tomorrow I have to sit for English and Modern Maths Exam. So here I goo.. :D